Kristen Prosen, founder of The Yoga Viva offers multiple options for one-on-one learning opportunities and private sessions.
Our private sessions include assisted restorative yoga, alignment based asana sessions for beginners, and herbalism consultations & study sessions. Sessions may consist of full spectrum yoga practice development, herbal remedy education, unlimited email support, and more!
Private Yoga Sessions
For the new student who needs a little bit of clarification in their practice or a long term student who is ready to take their asana to the next level. A private yoga session could be just the thing that you need to inspire the next step on your journey.
INCLUDED IN EACH SESSION
- Email support
- 90 Minutes: 60 minutes of asana or technique practice or discussion and 30 minutes of Assisted Restorative Yoga
- 60 Minutes: 45 Minutes of Asana or Technique Practice and 15 Minutes of Assisted Restorative Yoga.
- 60/90 minute Assisted Restorative Yoga Available.
- Assisted Restorative Yoga
- Alignment Yoga Session to learn basic poses like chaturanga, standing poses, and so on.
- Intermediate and Advanced Posture Work
- Meditation, Pranayama, and Transformational Techniques
For the student seeking more energy, focus, better sleep, general wellness, or guidance about a particular illness. An herbal consultation offers personalized ayurvedic and western herbalism education as the perfect remedy.
INCLUDED IN EACH SESSION
- The "Introduction to Herbalism Zine"
- Email Support
- Personalized wellness plan including lifestyle adjustments, herbal remedies, dietary changes, and practice suggestions.
- Personalized Health Assessment.
- Sleep & Stress
- Intuitive Eating
- Healthier Appearance
- Women's Wellness
- Detoxification Protocols
Yoga Study Program
This comprehensive Yoga Study Program is 3 months of private sessions. In this time frame, you will have 7 (90 minute) private sessions that include:
- Herbal remedies and protocol that fit your wellness goals
- Private yoga practices geared around your needs, strengths, and weaknesses
- Restorative thai yoga sessions to keep you calm and relaxed
INCLUDED IN THIS PROGRAM:
- Weekly homework to build a strong yogic foundation
- Unlimited email support
- Applicable herbal remedies
- Personalized pranayama, asana, meditation, and transformational guidance
- Beginners not yet ready to join weekly classes
- Recovering from an illness
- Students who want to dive deeper into their personal wellness practices