This workshop goes beyond knowing the bones and joints and dives in to how the parts of the body work together to creating space, alignment, movement, and well being. Learn how each area of the body works in symbiosis but also how we have small fundamental differences in how we move.
This workshop is for long term yoga practitioners who want to take their practice to the next level and is a must if you are already teaching!
With a non-dogmatic approach, appropriate for all disciplines, styles and fitness levels, you will learn more about the body and how we can bring mobility, strength, alignment and flexibility into our everyday life and yoga practice.
Lead by Faith Bevan, MS, PA-C, PYT, E-RYT 500
- Founder of Mind, Body & Modern Medicine, LLC & Flow Yoga in Port Richey
- MS in Medical Science, BS in Sports Medicine, BS in Medical Science,
- Board Certified Physician Assistant, Yoga as Integrative Medicine
- 2016 Suncoast LLS Hero Survivor
***9 CEC for Yoga Teachers
***$75 for the full workshop. SIGN UP HERE
***Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- A pen and pencil to write
- A yoga mat
- Wear comfortable clothes
- A cup for tea (beverages provided)
- A dish for our vegetarian potluck lunch