Bring Mindfulness to the Office
with Corporate Yoga
Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness program to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line. The University of Michigan Research Center has found that for every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in cost savings or benefits.
Let us at The Yoga Viva help you in saving money, creating a safer, more productive, and more relaxed atmosphere in your work environment. We offer group classes, private sessions, conference yoga, wellness workshop, and more to our corporate clients and can tailor or develop any program to meet your company’s needs.
Corporate yoga classes are a great way to improve employee energy, increase productivity, and engage employee culture. Yoga can be offered at the beginning of the day to prepare for workplace stress, as mid-day break from heavy workloads, or as a relaxing way to end a long day. We guarantee that after our sessions, you and your co-workers will feel relaxed, refreshed, and ready to take on the next challenge.
Yoga & Wellness Programs In The Workplace:
Increase productivity and company morale as employees energy and happiness increase
Decrease stress-related illness
Improve concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
Improve employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
Relieve common work related symptoms like of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure, and injuries from repetitive motion
Improve customer relations
Enhance employee attitude and outlook
Increase general well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
- CORPORATE YOGA CLASSES: Designed to be a way to unwind before, during, or after the workday, yoga classes in the workspace are a great way to bring the office together for healthy group activities.
- BOARDROOM YOGA: Perfect for groups that don’t have a lot of space, these are more gentle classes and use chairs, tables, or standing without mats.
- CONFERENCE YOGA SESSIONS: Bring group yoga sessions to your next conference. These session reduce stress, increase energy, increase decision making and memory, and boosts efficiency, productivity, and creativity. They can also be designed as a fun, engaging team building activity. We will help plan and determine your needs. Contact us for rates.
- PRIVATE WORKPLACE SESSIONS: Bring private yoga into your office space. Each session is catered to your needs, level, goals, and are completely private and confidential. These sessions involve more personalized instruction and hands on attention than a public or group class.
- WELLNESS WORKSHOPS: Introduction to Nourishing Herbal Medicine, Introduction to Meditation Techniques, Introduction to Yoga, and Couples Thai Massage are just some of our wellness workshops that you could offer to your employees. Personalized workshops are available on numerous subjects.
The Yoga Viva will customize any class or offering to meet the specific needs of your work place or event. All you need is a quiet space to practice such as a break room, gym, spare office, board room, etc. Each person needs a yoga mat, comfortable clothing, and water.
All corporate sessions are lead by yoga educator Kristen Prosen. Classes are suitable for all levels, including beginners. Each yoga session usually combines deep breathing, mindfulness training, and yoga postures to create a relaxed, alert, and enhanced state of wellness.